My Inner Attic Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A Look Beyond the Dust and Cobwebs that Reside in My Brain
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
This is me, and this is my life. Welcome.
For those of you who don't know me, or haven't read my first blog, my name is Tara. I'm 24 years old, and was just recently married on August 26 to the love of my life and best friend.
In my 24 years of life I have laughed, cried, laughed until I cried. I've felt pain. I've helped ease pain. I've loved, and I've been loved. I've fought and I've apologized. I've forgiven, but not forgotten. I've made mistakes, but I've learned from them. I've met many amazing people and I miss the ones I've lost. I'm human, and I'm enjoying every minute of this ride called Life.


Welcome to a little piece of me.
4 Comments:
awww i love it! now this time dont close it!

Blogger Tara said...
I won't. hahaha. I promise. Even if i get bored I'll keep it up till i feel like writing again. :o)

Blogger Dustin said...
dude

.....

where the fug did you go
i was so pissed one day when i clicked on your link and it didn't work.

Blogger Tara said...
Sorry DUDE!
I just disappeared for a bit, but I won't do that again...i promise! You all are stuck with me forever...(insert evil laugh here)