My Inner Attic Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A Look Beyond the Dust and Cobwebs that Reside in My Brain
Friday, September 15, 2006
Happy Friday!
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! It was like lightening, everybody was frightening, and the music was soooothing so they all started groooooving. YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH

**dances around the room**

Yay friday!!! As most people know...I ADORE fridays. Fridays mean there's a whole weekend ahead to do whatever I want. Or what other people tell me I have planned. ;o)

This weekend is my BIL's birthday. I'm not sure what we're doing, but I'm sure it'll be a blast. Hopefully I don't need an ID. I changed my name a few days ago and they took it! I haven't felt this much like a 17 year old since....I was actually 17! *sob*
Anyhoo...here's a couple more wedding pictures...

Have a fantabulous weekend!




9 Comments:
awww i still love looking at these:)

Blogger Tara said...
lol. I figure if i post a few a time it won't seem like so many. :o)

Blogger Canadian Mommy said...
Those pics are gorgeous! I love fridays too!
Have fun at the party!

Blogger Kevin Charnas said...
Oh Tara! I'm SO glad to see you again. CONGRATULATIONS!!! And those pics??? WOW, WOW, WOW! What A BEAUTIFUL BRIDE! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL COUPLE YOU GUYS ARE!!! Truly, just gorgeous.

Congratulations again and I'm happy to see that you're back in blog-land.

Blogger mollymcmo said...
so happy to see u back! the pics are so beautiful.....your dress was amazing, u guys are such a gorgeus couple.

the new blog is lookin kool! :)

m

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Your wedding pics are gorgeous!

Blogger Tara said...
Beth- Thank you!! The party was tons of fun

Kevin- I'm so glad to see you toooo! And thank you so so so much!!!

Molly & Kristen- Thanks thanks thanks!! :o)

Blogger Shannon said...
Hi,

Did anyone ever tell you you look a little like Alicia Silverstone...especially when you smile?

Very pretty pictures :) Congrats.

Blogger Tara said...
Thanks Shannon.

And yes, I get the Alicia Silverstone thing ALL the time. Literally, in person too. lol.